Tuzig offers two kinds of service:
Building a Fire
Benny will lead a software project and deliver a few iterations.
The client needs to provide a short product description and introductions to its stakeholders. We start by meeting the stakeholders, writing a spec, get stakeholders' approval, design the software architecture and UI, write the tests, code and documentation and manage the entire cycle.
While Benny can do it all by himself, we prefer to work with in-house specialists tapping into their knowledge and ensuring a smooth transition as we phase out.
- The Museum of the Jewish People - Leading a small development team, architecting and coding.
- The Public Knowledge Workshop (Hasadna) - Providing technical help for open source, open data projects with their design, architecture, code, testing, DevOps and hosting
- Citizens' Empowerment Center - Configuring and deploying JIRA to track gov.il decisions and execution
- XtremIO - Developing a DevOps tool, including a backend, CLI and Jenkins plugin
- Fanwaze - Starting the R&D team and app development for a software startup
- Give2Gether - Writing code for a social fundraising startup
Before Tuzig, there was Shunra Software LTD a bootstrap company Benny co-founded and led as CEO in its first 7 years. Now part of HP, Shunra's first product was released in Mid 1998 - a WAN emulator called "The Cloud". Here is Shunra's site from back then.
If you're interested please send Benny an email at bennydaon at gmail dot com.