Tuzig sells Benny's working days for periods of 3-13 months. Benny like to spend the better part of his time coding in pyhton. For the rest of the time Benny likes to talk to people to better understand your system, map the pains and techincal debt and come up with ideas on how to clear it.
Benny is currently engaged with good people of Otonomo, helping them improve code quality by adding a new layer of test automation. In the past We've worked with:
- Cyberason - Developing a black box test automation framework for a cyber protection agent.
- Matific - Cleanig up old debt in the belly of a an old Django monolith so kids can have fun learning math.
- The Museum of the Jewish People - Leading a small development team, architecting and coding.
- The Public Knowledge Workshop (Hasadna) - Providing technical help for open source, open data projects with their design, architecture, code, testing, DevOps and hosting
- Citizens' Empowerment Center - Configuring and deploying JIRA to track gov.il decisions and execution
- XtremIO - Developing a DevOps tool, including a backend, CLI and Jenkins plugin
- Fanwaze - Starting the R&D team and app development for a software startup
- Give2Gether - Writing code for a social fundraising startup
Before Tuzig, there was Shunra Software LTD a bootstrap company Benny
co-founded and led as CEO in its first 7 years. Now part of
Shunra's first product was released in Mid 1998 - a WAN emulator called "The Cloud".
Here is Shunra's site from back then.